120-Volt Lithium Ion Battery Ice Auger Kit. 2017 Model.
- Drills up to 96 holes through 20″ of ice on a single charge.
- 1,920 inches of ice per charge.
- Mechanical impact feature equals faster and easier drilling.
- Brushless motor and 5-gear planetary transmission.
- Reversible drive flushes slush and ice chips from hole.
- Bottom mounted centering ring for re-opening frozen-over holes.
- 8″ cutting diameter.
- 35″ cutting depth.
- 16.5″ extension.
- No-load speed: 300rpm.
- Ergonomic handle grip.
- 92 dB (A) sound rating.
- 5 year limited warranty*.
- 25.2 lb (Powerhead, battery and auger)
184 in stock
The Trophy Strike 120 Volt Lithium Ion Ice Auger was designed and engineered in the frozen lakes of the Rocky Mountains. Using feedback from our engineering team and Pro Staff we have built in features to make this the best Li-ion ice fishing package on the market. The NEW mechanical impact feature makes drilling through the ice faster and easier than ever (think hammer drill for the ice!!!). Drills up to 96 holes through 20 inches of ice with accuracy and precision – all on a single battery charge, and is 50% faster at drilling holes than the competitor’s ice auger. A brushless motor and 5-gear planetary transmission provide excellent and reliable performance even during the toughest conditions. A bottom mounted centering ring allows you to re-open frozen over holes with ease. The Trophy Strike blade design allows for smooth cutting leaving your holes free of any jagged edges to cut your line and cost you one that got away. Plus, it’s quiet and free of toxic exhaust, making it a smart, safe choice for use inside your ice fishing shelter. Everything you need to drill through the ice and land your Trophy is included. Gone Fishin! Includes 8″ ice auger, 2.0Ah 120V battery, battery bag, battery charger, and 16.5″ extension. *5 year limited warranty (1 year on battery, auger blades not covered).
- Powerhead has impact function on shaft (both 120V and 40V)
- Shaft speed is 320 rpm (both 120V and 40V)
- Powerhead has NO impact function on shaft (both 120V and 40V)
- Shaft speed is optimized at 380 rpm (120V) and 340rpm (40V)